Power Rangers Ninja Storm Edit
"Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies train our future protectors. Ancient scrolls told of three who would be chosen above the others. Three who would become..."
Power Rangers Ninja Storm LogoEdit
|Power Rangers Ninja Storm|
Morphin! Call: "Ninja Storm! Ranger Form! Ha!"
Morphin! Call: "Thunder Storm! Ranger Form! Ha!"
Morphin! Call: "Samurai Storm! Ranger Form! Ha!"
|Roll Calls: Power Rangers Ninja Storm!"|
Ninja Storm RangersEdit
Ninja Storm RangersEdit
Power Rangers Ninja Storm Ranger Form 11Edit
Rangers Season Ninja Storm 11 Edit
Ninja Storm Rangers Names PhotosEdit
- Sensei Kanoi Watanabe
- Cyber Cam
- Dino Thunder Power Rangers
- Marah and Kapri
- Thunder Blade
- Lightning Riff Blaster
- Samurai Saber
- Thunderstorm Cannon - (Hawk Blaster, Sonic Fin, Lion Hammer, Crimson Blaster, Navy Antler)
- Thunder Blaster - (Crimson Blaster, Navy Antler)
- Navy Antler
- Crimson Blaster
- Storm Striker - (Hawk Blaster, Sonic Fin, Lion Hammer)
- Lion Hammer
- Sonic Fin
- Hawk Blaster
- Ninja Swords
- Ninja Glider Cycle
- Tsunami Cycles
- Samurai Cyclone Morpher
- Thunder Morpher
- Wind Morpher
- Hurricane Ultrazord
- Thunderstorm Ultrazord
- Hurricane Megazord
- Samurai Thunder Megazord
- Samurai Storm Megazord
- Samurai Star Megazord
- Thunderstorm Megazord
- Thunder Megazord
- Storm Megazord - Lightning Mode
- Storm Megazord
- Mighty Mammoth Zord
- Samurai Star
- Navy Beetlezord
- Crimson Insectizord
- Prelude to a Storm
- There's No “I” In Team
- Beauty and the Beach
- Looming Thunder
- Thunder Strangers, Part I
- Thunder Strangers, Part II
- Thunder Strangers, Part III
- Nowhere to Grow
- Snip It, Snip It Good
- Return of Thunder, Part I
- Return of Thunder, Part II
- Return of Thunder, Part III
- Return of Thunder, Part IV
- Boxing Bopp-a-Roo
- Pork Chopped
- The Samurai's Journey, Part I
- The Samurai's Journey, Part II
- The Samurai's Journey, Part III
- Scent of a Ranger
- I Love Lothor
- Good Will Hunter
- All About Beevil
- Sensei Switcheroo
- Tongue and Cheek
- Brothers In Arms
- Shane's Karma, Part I
- Shane's Karma, Part II
- Shimazu Returns, Part I
- Shimazu Returns, Part II
- The Wild Wipeout
- Double-Edged Blake
- Eye of the Storm
- General Deception, Part I
- 'General Deception, Part II
- A Gem of a Day
- Down and Dirty
- Storm Before the Calm, Part I
- Storm Before the Calm, Part II
- The Green Samurai Ranger (Cam.) is not the only green samurai ranger; 7 seasons after Ninja Storm, they introduced Mike; the green samurai ranger from Samurai.
- Shane, Dustin, and Tori weren't the only rangers to have ninja powers; Rocky, Aisha, Adam, Kimberly, Billy, and Tommy got ninja powers in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3.
- The first incarnation of the seires to be filmed in New Zealand.
- The first incarnation of the series to not include the "Next time" segment after each episode.
- The first time that a series starts off with only three Rangers (although the standard six are in place by the series finale).
- The first female Blue Ranger. Next was Mystic Force.
- The first use of Crimson and Navy Rangers.
- The first to have insect-themed Rangers.
- This was the first of three Power Rangers series not to feature an African-American Ranger. The others were Mystic Force and Jungle Fury.
- Former PR showrunners Douglas Sloan, Ann Austen and Jackie Marchand returned to the series for Ninja Storm. Doug and Ann left during Turbo, Jackie left at the end of Time Force.
- This is the first series where all the Power Rangers actually had mystical powers when unmorphed to use in everyday life.
- This Is The First Series To Be Aired On Jetix And Toon Disney.
- It was the second series to feature a male Yellow Ranger, the first was Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers. Dustin, however, was the first human male Yellow Ranger.
- It is the first series since Turbo to have an ending which features the rangers in losing their powers. The other series' before this involved either the rangers getting to keep their powers, or instead giving them up (although not for good, since a team-up is always bound to follow).
- During the "Shimazu Returns" storyarc, the Rangers are forced to pilot their zords in their unmorphed civilian form, a Power Rangers first.
- It was the second series where a Power Ranger was directly blood related to the main villain (i.e. Cam, the Green Samurai Ranger, was the nephew of Lothor), being the first In Space where Andros and Astronema were siblings.
- Although this series didn't include a "real" Pink Ranger, an episode featured Marah imagining herself dressed as a Pink Wind Ranger, which was simply a re-colored version of the Blue Wind Ranger suit.
- While the Green-Samurai Ranger DOES have an identity in Ninja Storm (that identity being Cam), his original Japanese counterpart, Shurikenger from Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger's true identity was his COSTUMED form. Recently, a reversed version of this occured in S.P.D. in which the "Omega Ranger" had no out-of-costume appearances (until the end of the series), but his Super Sentai counterpart, "Dekabreak", did. Also, Cam's Sentai counterpart is actually a ninja, not a samurai.
- In "Scent of a Ranger," Cam's computer monitor shows the monster attacking civilians. In actuality, those civilians were the civilian forms of the Hurricangers, Ninja Storm's counterparts.
- This is currently the last season to have six members on the team. Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive technically had six Rangers each, but both teams were aided by additional warriors.
- This is the second season in which the sixth Ranger is green. The first was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Notably, they both wore gold shields to protect their torsos.
- This is the first team to be assembled from three different factions of Rangers (Wind Rangers, Thunder Rangers, and Samurai Ranger) rather than one group from the same power source. However, there are noticeable similarities in their suits.
- The Hurricane Megazord is the second Megazord to feature a Ranger piloting it, despite not contributing a zord to the formation, in this case, Tori's Dolphinzord is not included. The first was the Shogun Megazord, which featured the Pink MMPR, despite the lack of a Pink Shogunzord. The previous series, Wild Force, featured several different Megazord formations, always featuring all five of the core Rangers piloting them, although some formations did not include zords from all five Rangers.
- If one doesn't count Hunter as a Red Ranger, this is the first season in which the additional vehicle is given to a non-Red Ranger since Zhane in Power Rangers in Space.
- It is the first (and currently only) season to have exactly three morphing calls, no more no less. These morphing calls were "Ninja Storm, Ranger Form," "Thunder Storm, Ranger Form," and "Samurai Storm, Ranger Form."
- The first incarnation of the series to not include a Team-Up with the previous team. The Second was Mystic Force. The Third was Operation Overdrive (although "Once A Ranger" does include Xander Bly, The Green Mystic Ranger). The Fourth was Jungle Fury and The Fifth was R.P.M. (though all of their Super Sentai counterparts had team-ups.)
- Early in Ninja Storm it is suggested that all previous series were just comic books, thereby retconning them out of the series canon and making Ninja Storm the first "Real" Power Rangers series, however this proved highly controversial and the concept was abandoned.
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. is three years older than his TV brother Adam Tuominen, despite his character Blake being the younger brother in the series.
- This season was the first time to featured two Asian Power Rangers characters on the same team. This would repeat in Operation Overdrive and Power Rangers RPM.
- In an episode, Marah and Kapri mention that " The boys from Triforia area three times as cute as earth" This is an obvious throwback to Trey, the original Gold Ranger who split into three.
- This was the first series to only have one female Ranger. This would be repeated in Power Rangers Dino Thunder, and then Power Rangers Jungle Fury, Although Alien Ranger's Delphine is the only female on her team, Alien Rangers is not a full season.
- In episode 3 it is revealed by Tori Hanson (Sally Martin) that Dustin Brooks (Glenn McMillan) real name is Waldo.
|Power Rangers series|
| Saban era: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993-1995) (1 (based on Zyuranger, 1993-1994) • 2 (based on Dairanger, 1994-1995) • The Movie (1995) • 3 (based on Kakuranger, 1995)) • Alien (based on Kakuranger, 1996, mini-series) • Zeo (based on Ohranger, 1996) • Turbo (based on Carranger, 1997) (The Movie (1997)) • in Space (based on Megaranger, 1998)|
Reboot/Saban era: Lost Galaxy (based on Gingaman, 1999) • Lightspeed Rescue (based on GoGoFive, 2000) • Time Force (based on Timeranger, 2001) • Wild Force (based on Gaoranger, 2002)
Disney/New Zealand era: Ninja Storm (based on Hurricaneger, 2003) • Dino Thunder (based on Aburanger, 2004) • SPD (based on Dekaranger, 2005-2006) • Mystic Force (based on Magiranger, 2006) • Operation Overdrive (based on Boukenger, 2007) • Jungle Fury (based on Gekiranger, 2008) • RPM (based on Go-onger, 2009) • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Re-Version (based on Zyuranger, 2010)
Nickelodeon/Saban era: Samurai (based on Shinkenger, 2011) • Super Samurai (based on Shinkenger, 2012) • Megaforce (based on Goseiger, 2013) • Super Megaforce (based on Gokaiger, 2014) • Untitled Power Rangers' twenty-third series (based on Go-Busters, 2015) • Untitled Power Rangers' miniseries (based on Akibaranger, 2015) • Untitled Power Rangers' twenty-fourth series (based on Kyoryuger, 2016)
Spin-offs: VR Troopers (1994-1996) • Masked Rider (1995-1996) • Big Bad Beetleborgs (1996-1998) • Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation (1997-1998) • The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog (1998-1999) • Power Rangers Super Legends (2007) • Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight (2009) • Avatar Rangers (2012-) • Plumber Rangers (2013-) • Power Rangers Animated (TBA)
Failed attempts: Sun Vulcan (based on Sun Vulcan, 1983, cancelled) • Marvel's Super Sentai (based on Dynaman) • Biorangers (based on Bioman) • Jetman (based on Jetman) • Hexagon (based on Hurricaneger)
Other shows:Dynaman (based on Dynaman, 1986)
|Power Rangers Season|
| Saban era: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993-1995) • 1(1993-1994) • 2(1994-1995) • The Movie (1995) • 3(1996) • Alien(1996) • Zeo(1996) • Turbo(1997) • The Movie(1997) • in Space(1998) |
Reboot/Saban era: • Lost Galaxy(1999) • Lightspeed Rescue(2000) • Time Force(2001) • Wild Force(2002)
Disney/New Zealand era: • Ninja Storm(2003) • Dino Thunder(2004) • SPD(2005-2006) • Mystic Force(2006) • Operation Overdrive(2007) • Jungle Fury(2008) • RPM(2009)
Nickelodeon/Saban era: • Samurai(2011) • Super Samurai(2012) • Megaforce(2013) • Super Megaforce(2014) • Dino Charge(2015) • Dino Supercharge(2016) • Ninja Steel(2017) • Super Ninja Steel(2018) • Beast Morphers(2019)
Spin-offs: VR Troopers (1994-1996) • Masked Rider (1995-1996) • Big Bad Beetleborgs (1996-1998) • The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog (1998-1999) • Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight (2009) • Alternative:Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Alternatíve (1994-1995) Power Rangers New: Jungle Fury 2(2008)• Samurai 2 (2012) • Dino Charge 2 (2015)