Creating the Rex MegazordEdit
After learning other teams of Rangers had a Red Ranger with his own Tyrannosaurus Rex themed Dinozord, Zedd decided to create a hybrid cyber clone of them; thus, creating the Rex Megazord as his new personal Zord and very own Megazord.
Similarities to the other T-Rex ZordsEdit
- It's Warrior Mode is based on that of The Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord.
- It's Dino head forms the chestplate just like the Q-Rex Megazord from Time Force.
- The T-Rex head can breathe fire in both modes just like the Tyranno Zord from Dino Thunder.
- A Dino Charger can be inserted into its Dino mouth for even more power just like the T-Rex Zord from Dino Charge and Dino Supercharge.
- To be added should another Super Sentai series be Dinosaur themed.
- Ice elemental attacks
- Light elemental attacks
- Has a big disadvantage to the Q-Rex Megazord from Super Megaforce.
- Mega Z-Staff: Main Weapon
- Darkness Punch: A Super Punch powered by negative energy.
- Darkness Kick: A kick powered by negative energy.
- Shadow Fire: Fire breath
- Zedd Shield: For defense and can shoot a blast of raw negative energy from the center just like Koragg's shield from Mystic Force.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- It's based on the original artwork for the Red Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, Zyu 2 fottage and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 2 designs until they were scrapped.
- It looks very similar to the Q-Rex Megazord from Super Megaforce.
- The Rex Megazord is almost as powerful as Serpenterra.
All items (1)